Sunday 1 March 2015

Brian on brushes and belts


Brian Smaller of the Woolshed Wargaming blog reports that he has finally got started on his first batch of figures. Twenty Turkish infantry.

"Quite enjoyable to paint these," he says, "but I have discovered two things – I am going to need some new brushes once this lot is done and I am crap at painting belts in any scale. I guess my infantry will hide amongst all the others and no-one will notice."

Still to do on on these figures – belts, ammo pouches, canteens and rifles.  Brian says he'll hopefully have completed all these by tomorrow evening.


Here's Brian's paint station where it all happens.  I hope no confusion arises between the jar of dirty painting water and the glass of scotch, both within easy reach of a distracted painter!

Visit Brian's Woolshed Wargaming blog for more pics and info.

2 comments :

  1. Why the whiskey is placed higher up than the water jar. Wouldn't be the first time I have cleaned my brush in whiskey/tea/coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't think of a better accompanying beverage ;-)

    ReplyDelete