Tuesday 24 February 2015

Batch 4 has arrived ... batch 3 is still AWOL

Hi everyone.

Good news: batch 4 has arrived.  This group comprises mainly New Zealanders and some of the specialty poses such as the hand-to hand fighting vignettes, the Turkish officers with arm variations and a lot of Turkish casualties.

It also has the first of the resin figures, so it will be interesting to see how they compare to the pewter figures.

Strangely batch 3 is still held up in customs.  Last week I responded to the questions they had, but the boxes have still not been released.  I'll keep trying but will not wait for the batch 3 figures before I dispatch the figures from batch 4, so they will be out this week.

With my son, the Armchair Captain, now at University in Palmerston North, I have had to call for reinforcements.  The Supreme Commander, in the form of the Armchair Field Martial herself, has responded and is helping me sort through the figures for posting. Thanks Ma'am.

Armchair General




No comments :

Post a Comment